MEDICARE PETITION


Hi,  Check the URL and Sign my Petition...Please....


I have been personally affected because I have paid into Medicare for all these years yet now I have to buy very expensive insurance  therefore paying twice for medical coverage.  We can save Medicare millions by making it portable overseas.  All of us expats are not fat cats...most are living on small pensions like me.

That's why I created a petition to The United States House of Representatives, The United States Senate, and President Barack Obama, which says:

"We  can save millions on Medicare by allowing elder retirees overseas to use it to pay for medical expenses at the inexpensive overseas rates rather than coming back to the states to pay the very high prices necessary there.
As a retiree I paid into Medicare but now living overseas I cannot use it.   Portability is available for corporation employees, but why not retirees?"

Will you sign this petition? See  the details and sign up...Click here:

http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/make-medicare-mobile?source=c.em.mt&r_by=8591015

Thanks!

Comments

Popular Posts